care & services
At Pelican Landing we provide a comprehensive memory care program specifically designed to engage the senses, expand the mind and enhance the emotions of our residents. We pride ourselves in staying current with innovative lifestyle approaches, proven to be successful by years of experience serving residents with Alzheimer’s and related dementias.
Our CORE Memory Care Program includes:
Pelican Landing’s Alzheimer’s & Memory Care community provides the following services and amenities to our residents.
- Therapeutic activities including social, educational, devotional and recreational programs designed specifically for dementia residents. This includes outings to local community establishments
- Team of Nationally Certified Dementia Practitioners to meet the personalized needs of our residents available 24 hours a day.
- Designated Care Specialists assigned to each resident.
- Individualized Service Plans (ISP) created specifically for each resident identifying needs and interests.
- Community design encourages residents to function as independently as possible. This includes:
- Circular hallways with visual cuing designed to guide residents
- Apartments equipped with personal shower and bathroom
- Family style meals with therapeutic enhancements to increase successful dining experiences
- Memory Care Director devoted in serving our families and residents
- Secured Internal Courtyard with beautifully manicured walking paths and raised gardens with fresh herbs and fragrant flowers
- Life Skills Stations throughout the community providing residents the opportunity to feel a sense of purpose
- Private or companion suites available with a choice of floor plans.
- Full Service Salon and Barber located in the memory care neighborhood.
- Partnerships with nationally recognized organizations focused on dementia care.
- Laundry and Housekeeping Services.