care & services
At Pelican Landing we provide a comprehensive memory care program
specifically designed to engage the senses, expand the mind and enhance the
emotions of our residents. We pride ourselves in staying current with innovative
lifestyle approaches, proven to be successful by years of experience serving
residents with Alzheimer’s and related dementias.
Our CORE Memory Care Program includes:
Pelican Landing’s Alzheimer’s & Memory Care community provides the following
services and amenities to our residents.
• Therapeutic activities including social, educational, devotional and recreational
programs designed specifically for dementia residents. This includes outings to
local community establishments.
• Team of Nationally Certified Dementia Practitioners to meet the personalized
needs of our residents available 24 hours a day.
• Designated Care Specialists assigned to each resident.
• Individualized Service Plans (ISP) created specifically for each resident
identifying needs and interests.
• Community design encourages residents to function as independently as
possible. This includes:
• Circular hallways with visual cuing designed to guide residents
• Apartments equipped with personal shower and bathroom
• Family style meals with therapeutic enhancements to increase
successful dining experiences
• Memory Care Director devoted in serving our families and residents
• Secured Internal Courtyard with beautifully manicured walking paths and
raised gardens with fresh herbs and fragrant flowers
• Life Skills Stations throughout the community providing residents the
opportunity to feel a sense of purpose
• Private or companion suites available with a choice of floor plans.
• Full Service Salon and Barber located in the memory care neighborhood.
• Partnerships with nationally recognized organizations focused on dementia care.
• Laundry and Housekeeping Services.